We require that all members subscribe to the following statement of faith:
The Scripture verses cited are taken from the New King James version of the Bible.
1. We believe the Bible, consisting of the 66 books containing the Old Testament and New Testament, to be the only inspired, infallible, divinely preserved Word of God,
the supreme and final authority for all faith and life.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
2. We believe there is only one living and true God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Deuteronomy 6:4, John 1:1-2, Colossians 2:9
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His being both fully God and fully man without sin.
Matthew 1:18, Luke 1:30-35, 1 John 3:5
4. We believe in the historic fact of Jesus' atoning death through the shedding of His blood on the cross, His bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven.
1 Corinthians 15:4, Ephesians 1:20, Acts 1:9-10
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost and inherently in need of salvation.
Genesis 1:26-27, Romans 3:23, 1 Corinthians 15:21-22
6. We believe that salvation is the free gift of God, not trusting in any personal works whatsoever, in order to be saved, but in personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone.
Ephesians 2:4-5, 8-9, John 3:16-17
7. We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict mankind; indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for Godly living and service.
John 16:7-15, Romans 8:9, Acts 1:8
8. We believe in the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ - He Himself and no other - coming with power and great glory as King to judge both the living and the dead.
Acts 1:11, Luke 21:27-28
9. We believe that marriage is the sanctified union of one man with one woman, as defined in the scriptures.
Genesis 2:23-24, Romans 1:26-27, Ephesians 5:31
10. We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two-distinct, complimentary genders together reflect the image and nature of God and the rejection of one’s biological gender is the rejection of the image of God within that person. Gen 1:26-27
11. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that individual doctrinal differences which exist, outside of the aforementioned, should not hinder the unity of Christian home educators. Rom. 12:5,10,16,18; 14:1-8; 15:5; Eph. 4:2-6; Titus 3:2,9